Cattle Feeding Barn (scroll down for image)
1. Main Entrance: Entrance used by equipment such as the tractor and Total Mixed Ration mixer.
2. Office: Adminstration office for record keeping and training.
3. Animal Access Door: This elevated door allows cattle to easily enter from a trailer.
4. Hay Storage: Hay is stored in the barn and is used as a feed ingredient.
5. Openings with Curtains: Large openings let in fresh air and sunlight. Curtains are raised or lowered to maintain a comfortable environment for the cattle.
6. Cattle Housing Area: Cattle are located in the housing area of the barn.
7. Feeding Area: Cattle are provided feed rations with 80% corn.